Our teams provide full-scope IT Security services, including Strategic Planning, Continuous Controls Assessments, Penetration Testing, Engineering, Privacy, Internal Controls, Security Operations Center, and Incident Response. Our assessments follow well-defined and streamlined practices that use custom productivity enhancement tools designed to provide deep and broad situational risk awareness. Our Risk and Vulnerability Assessments (RVA) deliver the evidence that is often required to get the attention of senior management and compel them to take effective action to strengthen defenses. We are growing our teams of skilled security professionals with those who are interested in taking their careers to the next level in cybersecurity by developing innovative solutions that deliver meaningful risk reduction.
As a full-time employee of Blue Canopy, you are eligible for an attractive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, and short and long-term disability insurance. Our benefits also include paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), a company-sponsored 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and flexible spending accounts to allow you to pay healthcare, dependent care, and commuter costs with pre-tax income.
Blue Canopy, LLC is EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
Blue Canopy Group, LLC is looking for a Network Engineer - Senior/Lead in APG, MD. Clearance Required: Active SECRET Clearance
- ATCOM domain experience with command, control, and network systems that operate with the Defense Satellite Communications System (DSCS) and Wideband Global SATCOM (WGS).
- VMWare Data Center Virtualization Certification desirable
- Experience in the configuration and use of VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus, VMware View, VMware vCenter, and VMware Workstation
- Additional knowledge of Cisco Routers and Switches and Blade servers
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) - Windows Server 2012 credentials desirable
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) - Server Infrastructure credentials desirable
- Experience in configuring and managing certificate servers, domain controllers and Group Policy Objects in a system-of-system architecture
- MCSA - Windows 10 desirable
- MCSE - Enterprise Devices and Apps desirable
- Experience in configuring Windows operating systems
- Functional experience in code development and testing on command, control, and network systems that operate with the DSCS and WGS
- Experience utilizing RMF to support SATCOM systems
- Experience preparing systems for Wideband satellite system tests (e.g., System Readiness Test and Onsite Government Confidence Tests)
Must have 5+ years experience performing some or all of the areas listed as responsibilities, to include Engineering and System Administration experience. Experience with Windows, Unix, and Network systems administration preferred. Clearance Required: US Citizen - Must be able to obtain "Public Trust" level clearance (SF-85 and SF-86 submission required).
- Provides full life-cycle IT Engineering, including: Product Evaluations, Product Deployment, Configuration and Maintenance, and Total Support of a Security Data Center environment
- Designs and deploys data center core products (Windows and Linux servers, VMware ESXi and HorizonView, Active Directory, databases, switches, routers, and, storage)
- Develops and documents new Architectures, Implementations and Operations and Maintenance procedures
- Coordinates with other engineers and organizations, assists the user community, communicates with vendors, and adapts to a technically challenging environment
- Engineer, install, configure, and administer the following:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Suite of Server based Products
- Cisco equipment
- Storage (SAN) equipment
- Fiber Channel Technologies
- Provide daily management of the above systems
- Provide integration and support of new server services
Must have 5+ years of Security Development or Networking Experience and 2+ years of Manual Penetration Testing experience exploiting various well known vulnerabilities (SQLi, XSS, CSRF, Parameter tampering, session theft etc). At least 1+ years working with automated vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., Nessus, Web Inspect, etc). Clearance Required: US Citizen - Must be able to obtain "Public Trust" level clearance (SF-85 and SF-86 submission required)
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing activities utilizing various automated tools
- Perform Network and Application penetration tests on a wide range of technologies using automated and manual testing techniques
- Exploit security flaws and vulnerabilities with regard to a predefined scope of work and ROE
- Assign severity scores to discovered vulnerabilities using the Common Vulnerability Scoring System
- Interface with client(s) to plan and coordinate system assessments in a professional manner
- Prepare and Deliver well documented reports identifying weaknesses with mitigation strategies
Blue Canopy is currently seeking a Senior Cybersecurity architect to provide onsite support in Arlington, VA. (metro accessible). The Security Architect (SA) will gather information about existing security infrastructure at a large federal client through interviews with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and review of existing documentation, including function and placement of systems.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- 12+ years information technology experience, including 10+ years of information security experience
- Detailed understanding of NIST SP 800-53 security controls
- Knowledge and understand of a wide variety of security technologies and processes, including but not limited to Network Infrastructure, Data Protection, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Enterprise Logging, Incident Response and Forensics, Cloud and Supply Chain Management, Continuous Monitoring, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Ability to product professional-level documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication
Blue Canopy is currently seeking a full-time .NET/SharePoint Developers to provide onsite support in Washington, D.C. We are in search of an effective and innovative individual to join our growing team, whose goal is to assist a federal agency further their strategic mission. Clearance Required: US Citizen - Must be able to obtain "Public Trust" level clearance. Requirements:
- 8 years of professional software development experience, specifically with .Net applications
- 8 years of SharePoint development experience
- Ability to develop SQL Server Views and Stored procedures and optimize them for performance
- Experience developing applications that implement workflow
- Experience with root cause analysis and defect resolution in a production environment.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and business stakeholders
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
- Requires a BS Degree in IT related field