Transitioning to a cloud environment can often prove more costly when it comes to managing cloud services and providers. As a CSB, Blue Canopy can manage all things related to the cloud: from evaluating cloud service providers, to negotiating contracts, to helping you determine total cost of ownership (TCO) and return on investment (ROI) to cloud system design, migration and certification and accreditation deliverables. Through our alignment with market-leading cloud service providers (CSPs) like Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure, you can choose among the best cloud services to ensure a cost-effective, flexible secure solution to fit your needs.
Blue Canopy migrated an independent federal agency to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Commercial Cloud for hosting SharePoint.
Results: The agency is expected to realize significant cost savings, with the ability to easily scale up or down computer resources. They were able to maximize the cost effect by shutting down unneeded servers.
Cloud Strategy and Architecture
No two clouds are alike. It’s the same with your business. Whether you are deploying a private or public cloud, Blue Canopy has developed a Hybrid Cloud solution to take advantage of the strengths of both, as well as your current IT environments. We offer cloud IT solutions that deliver improved service quality and flexibility while achieving streamlined deployments and reduced costs.
Cloud Application Deployment and Management
From the early stages of planning strategy, to application, migration, deployment and management of your cloud environment, we combine an Agile Development method and Hybrid Cloud approach to deliver to you the most powerful, secure, and cost-effective cloud solution available.
• Blue Canopy has been an AWS Standard Level Consulting Partner since 2013.
• Blue Canopy is an AWS HIPAA Business Associate; demonstrating our certification and commitment required to protect a clients’ protected health information (PHI) data in AWS.
• Blue Canopy is certified and accredited to deploy to AWS GovCloud, the ITAR compliant and most secure AWS Cloud region.
Cloud Walker Enterprise Application Migration
Transitioning to a cloud environment can often prove to be costly. As a trusted cloud broker, Blue Canopy can help affordably manage your cloud service launch at any level: from evaluating cloud service providers, to negotiating contracts and documenting vendor deliverables.
Blue Canopy’s Cloud Walker™ solution offers lifecycle cloud advisory services to help businesses navigate decisions like:
• Cloud Deployment Models
• Cloud services
• Specialized Organizational Roles
• Security Considerations
• Business Considerations
• Technical Considerations • Operational Considerations
Certified FedRAMP 3PAO and Cloud Security
FedRAMP is a government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services. If you are a CSP or need one – FedRAMP requirements apply to you. Blue Canopy is a certified FedRAMP 3PAO, able to assist both CSPs and government agencies in meeting FedRAMP compliance. Authorized FedRAMP Services:
- Consulting – Security planning, development, and implementation
- Pre-Assessment – Preliminary review and preparation
- Assessment – Multilevel security testing and assessment
- Continuous Monitoring – Ensuring FedRAMP compliance